Honey-Baked Chicken for Two
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Place the chicken in a greased or foil-lined 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over low heat until well blended and heated through. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes longer or until a thermometer reaches 17-°. Baste before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 538 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 872mg sodium, 70g carbohydrate (66g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Sep 13, 2019
Great taste I doubledit and I added 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to thicken it up its good and gooey with chicken and pork.
Oct 5, 2018
It was good but, I tweaked it, I added crushed garlic, hot pepper flakes
Mar 12, 2017
Very tasty, the honey and mustard made a very good sauce for the chicken.
May 14, 2015
Waste of chicken
Jan 7, 2015
Very easy, my husband enjoyed it a lot.
Jun 19, 2014
This was pretty good. I used boneless chicken and baked for 40 minutes. This sauce was fine as written, but I think a little cayenne pepper would give it a nice zip. This was so easy to make, I'll definitely make again, but probably with a little added spice.
Dec 14, 2013
This is a very tasty sauce for chicken. I used chicken tenderloins instead of breasts, but the results were great.
Oct 18, 2012
I made this for dinner for a few friends and everyone loved it! I've already had people asking me to make it again. It is worth trying.
May 24, 2012
Pretty much tastes liked baked chicken; I don't think the sauce did much for it. But my husband and kids did like it.
Feb 23, 2012
This had a really good flavor, but it was a bit on the dry side. The sauce burned on the pan. I'm glad I put foil down because the pan would have been ruined. I would lessen the cooking time for each bake the next time.