- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated linguine
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding snow peas and linguine at the same time.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in peanut sauce; heat through.
- Drain linguine and snow peas; transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Shrimp Linguine
Sort By :
"I loved this recipe! I was a little nervous to use the peanut sauce. As another reviewer mentioned, I was afraid it may be too spicy. I used a mild peanut sauce and it had just a hint of spice. Very flavorful, but definitely not too hot. I chose not to boil the snow peas, since others mentioned they were mushy when boiled. I added the snow peas to the skillet with the carrots, mushrooms, and shrimp and they were cooked perfectly. I will definitely be making this tasty recipe again!"
"we really liked the flavor. didn't use carrots, snow peas got mushy. we are going to add more shrimp and mushrooms next time. want to try with chicken and mushrooms too."
"quick and easy and very tastely. I used matchstick carrots as I thought the shredded carrots were a little too mushy. Have already made several times."
"This was delicious. It's a fast, wonderful meal to pull together in a hurry for my friends who love Thai. Great!"
"Squeeze of Lime at end"