"Yum" is what my family says when I serve this. With a squeeze of lime juice and a few sprigs of cilantro added at the end, you'll have a simple meal with complex flavors. —Paula Marchesi, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated linguine
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding snow peas and linguine at the same time.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in peanut sauce; heat through.
- Drain linguine and snow peas; transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Thai Shrimp Linguine in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p42
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Shrimp Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review