- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Pork Ribs
"Really good ribs. I popped mine in a 300 degree oven for a few hours. We really enjoyed them. A great way to make economy meat taste top shelf!!"
"Delicious. Substituted barbecue rub for the Cajun then thickened the sauce with a little cornstarch just before serving. Yum!"
"Very good, barbecue sauce was delicious and the ribs were so tender!"
"This is the second time I've made this. We really enjoyed it last time. I just brown on the stovetop and then bake for a couple of hours."
"This was delicious!!! I used maple syrup in place of molasses and a little less worshtershire. I read of one person who boiled the ribs for a bit first to remove extra fat, great idea! Cheap meat and it was great!!!"