- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 cups cubed angel food cake
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream, pudding mix and orange peel on low speed until thickened. Fold in whipped cream.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Arrange a third of the strawberries around sides of bowl and over cake; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Trifle
"this was way too much so I made 1/2 of it and every1 thought it was to elegant for a country bumpkin wedding! but every1 loved it!"
"A really tasty, easy and pretty dessert. I am going to add blueberries for the Fourth of July!"
"I made this recipe and it was yummy, yummy, yummy :)"
"I have made this recipe so many times it is the most requested recipe I make.. It is so easy and yet everyone thinks I spend hours making this. If my family rated this it would be more than 5 stars!"
"i have made this recipe one time and i love it its so good i would marry it"