Strawberry Trifle Recipe
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 cups cubed angel food cake
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream, pudding mix and orange peel on low speed until thickened. Fold in whipped cream.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Arrange a third of the strawberries around sides of bowl and over cake; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Trifle(56)
Sort By :
The only changes I'm making is to use real vanilla pudding. To go through all the trouble of making this is why I decided to do this.
So good. Everybody loved it. Simply ruined my diet.
I have made this several times. A nice change up is to use the instant sugar free lemon pudding if you are using strawberries. I have also used the vanilla pudding as the recipe calls for and the cheesecake pudding that another reviewer mentioned. I always use cool whip instead of the heavy cream
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Berry Trifle >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >