Strawberry Salad with Mojito Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Set aside.
- Divide salad greens among five salad plates; top with strawberries, onion, cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Salad with Mojito Vinaigrette(5)
Sort By :
Excellent! Very fresh tasting. Love the dressing.
I used scallions instead of the red onion. Delicious!
My husband and I enjoyed this salad for dinner last week. Great flavor. We also used almonds.
Awesome recipe. Love the mix of flavors.
Made this salad tonight for a party, I doubled it! The Salad turned out great! Big hit! I used almonds instead of walnuts just for something different.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >