In the wonderful world of vinegars, strawberry is the new raspberry, giving you a fresh way to put those ruby-red gems to good use. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Orange Vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p33
Reviews for Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review