- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Orange Vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Sort By :
This was good! A nice alternative to recipes that call for tons of sugar and tons of oil. I didn't make the special vinegars, so I just used apple cider vinegar - still good!
Terrific blend of sweet- orange/raspberry with the savory onion & ginger powder. I switched the canola oil to xtra virgin and I was hooked. Great Taste!