Ice cream sundae or cake? Go ahead and have both! This cool creation tastes like frozen strawberry cheesecake, without the trouble of making a crust.—Country Woman Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries and sugar; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spoon ice cream into two dessert dishes; layer each with 1/4 cup strawberries. Top with cream cheese mixture and remaining strawberries. Combine cracker crumbs and cinnamon; sprinkle over sundaes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Sundaes in Country Woman August/September 2010, p43
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review