- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. In center of tart, arrange berries in the shape of a star; add a berry border. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Star-Spangled Fruit Tart
"Fantastic recipe, easy, fun to decorate...fun to eat!!"
"This recipe is fabulous! It was fun & easy. I would definitely recommend it and will make it again!"
"Everyone loves this and somewhat healthyWith fruit"
"This is the most requested recipe when I have a family get together .They love,love,love it !!!!!"
"for those of you who are having trouble making a star design . just go on internet print out large star pattern cut it out ,lay on middle of pizza pan gentlly you do not have to push it down and out line with blue berries then gentley take off star pattern and fill with strawberries. whaalaa a perfect star."