- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sweet potatoes and oil. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Sweet Potatoes
Sort By :
"Delicious. Made this for Easter dinner yesterday and only two of us ate it but we almost finished the whole dish by ourselves. Just the right amount of sweet and heat. I only had 1 large and 1 small potato but used the same amount of seasonings. Really good....have just a spoonful left...lunch tomorrow!"
"I don't really like sweet potatoes but I wanted to find a healthy recipe I would like. This is easy and delicious. Even the kids liked this recipe."
"So easy and so delicious. I'm making this for Christmas dinner along with the fabulous Garlic Pork Roast on this site."
"LOVE this! I made it for the first time recently, and it didn't last long. I gave it to a friend who said her husband didn't like one of the ingredients (not sure which one). Anyway, he loved it too. Sweet potatoes are so good for you. Highly recommend you try this if you like sweet potatoes. I loved it and will make it frequently."