Spicy Haddock Recipe
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Spicy Haddock
Sort By :
Tasty, Easy to prepare, Satisfying. I served it with steamed spinach and Brown Rice with Toasted Orzo Pasta. I will likely make this one again!
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I loved this recipe, I will be making this again and again. Wonderful flavor, easy to prepare, and quick. Thank you so much for sharing!
This is a fantastic recipe!!! Nice & spicy! We served it with a Swiss chard , mushroom & quinoa salad. We will be making it often!!!