- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook bacon; drain and crumble, then set aside. Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese and cream in a small bowl. Drain spaghetti and return to cooking pan. Stir in egg mixture. Quickly toss and cook until egg mixture is done and coats spaghetti. Stir in bacon and serve immediately with additional Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spaghetti with Eggs and Bacon(9)
Sort By :
I haven't made it yet but I plan on it,sounds really yummy to me,I think it would be good to with some green onions in it to..
I added some chopped onion and a few cloves of minced garlic when I was frying the bacon. (I add garlic to almost everything!) I also added fresh ground pepper and salt to the egg mixture.
The next day I added some white wine while reheating the 're-runs' and that added yet another flavor.
TEN stars if possible!!
I used fat free half n half, omitted the bacon (bc I didn't have any on hand), and used a little bit of basil pesto for the strong flavor (heart healthy omega-3's). Have been looking for a carbonara recipe for awhile and am SOO happy to have one that I can make! Plan to substitute whole wheat pasta and omit bacon next time. Yum!
Everyone loved it! So quick and easy. Eggs cooked very fast.
ruth june and mysonsx3 --- IF you are NOT going to make this recipe --- WHY did YOU feel the need to rate it????
If you do not have enough gray matter to adjust the recipe to YOUR needs --
PASS ON IT!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >