- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) cooked spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Garlic salt to taste
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add spaghetti; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms and onion. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spaghetti Pizza
Sort By :
"My husband and I had tried this new pizza dough which turned out very bad. So in order not to waste the toppings we had bought, I decided to try this recipe. My husband was impressed and said ur trying to confuse my taste buds...is it pizza or pasta? Since then he always asks for this dish"
"Delicious! We used a 13 oz box of whole wheat penne pasta and reduced fat cheeses. We'll definitely make this again!~ Theresa"
"What a wonderful recipe!...My significant other doesn't like pasta. but he loved this recipe...I also have taken it to the office and handed the recipe out...I have gotten a lot of good responses...I have had made it buy the recipe and then the next couple of times I added a 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese in with the milk and eggs and then mixed it with the speghetti and instead of beef I used a pork sausage...It was wonderful both ways..."
"This recipe is so delicious!"