- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and soup mix; heat through. Stir in cheese until melted. Place about 1/3 cupful on each bun. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Souper Joes
Sort By :
I wasn't sure how it would turn out because I had to make substitutions. I used ground turkey, cream of broccoli soup, 1 T Lipton vegetable soup mix, onion powder, garlic salt, 1 C shredded cheddar and served it open-face on toast. It was so fast and we loved it! My husband said that I could make it again any time...
It is so hard to find a meal that everyone at the table likes with picky eaters, but this one is a winner. The whole family loves it. Will definitely make again.