Sloppy Joe Nachos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and, if desired, olives.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 482 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein.
Sep 29, 2016
When the kids are not around, add a 4 oz. can of jalapeno slices, drained. Make sure you use the Manwich brand sloppy joe mix or homemade. I have tried the off brand and it just did not work nearly as well. Sometimes you can get away with it sometimes not, but not with this recipe since the sloppy joe mix is the key ingredient.
Sep 10, 2016
Made these recently for the kids at Bible school and they loved them! This would be great for a quick football meal!
Mar 23, 2011
A quick and easy meal. Kids loved it!
Dec 13, 2009
A good quick meal that even the kids liked.