- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce and seasonings. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve on buns with cheese.
1 sandwich: 435 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 825mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 35g protein.