Sloppy Joe Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in flour, soup and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 278 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 679mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Aug 19, 2015
Think this was on a Campbell's soup years ago, called Onion Burgers. My MIL always made it, delish.
May 29, 2012
I am not a big fan of sloppy joe's but this is one of the best versions yet! The only change I made was I toasted the buns.
Jun 29, 2010
Quick, easy, and tasty! -Lori in WI.
Oct 22, 2008
nice quick supper, a little too much salt but can be adjusted by using lower salt soup. My kids didn't like the taste buy my husband was pleased.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.