Sloppy Joe Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in flour, soup and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 278 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 679mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Aug 19, 2015
Think this was on a Campbell's soup years ago, called Onion Burgers. My MIL always made it, delish.
May 29, 2012
I am not a big fan of sloppy joe's but this is one of the best versions yet! The only change I made was I toasted the buns.
Jun 29, 2010
Quick, easy, and tasty! -Lori in WI.
Oct 22, 2008
nice quick supper, a little too much salt but can be adjusted by using lower salt soup. My kids didn't like the taste buy my husband was pleased.