Slow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops Recipe
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked mashed potatoes or rice
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with potatoes or rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops(17)
Sort By :
I used cream of celery soup because that's what I had and caramelized onions because I needed to use them, but it was delicious! My husband said the best he'd ever had. I used it over mashed potatoes.
Easy and delicious!! Served over a plain baked potato (as a topper of sorts) and was very yummy! I used one can of cream of chicken and one of cream of mushroom (I forgot to buy 2 of the chicken ones) and used a little bit less ketchup (1-2 Tbsp. less) simply because I ran out. I agree with royalviking that the sauce after mixing and before cooking, looked weird, but it turned out wonderful.
Very good and easy.
Actually family rated this 4 1/2 stars. This was easy to make and very good. I didn't use the whole onion and served with rice.
Very good I added Lipton onion soup mix will cook again .
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops >