Slow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops Recipe
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked mashed potatoes or rice
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with potatoes or rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops(15)
Sort By :
Very good and easy.
Actually family rated this 4 1/2 stars. This was easy to make and very good. I didn't use the whole onion and served with rice.
Very good I added Lipton onion soup mix will cook again .
Mixing the sauce together was a little weird because it doesn't look too great, yet you could sense that it was going to be good. Smelled tasty all afternoon. The pork chops were tender and the sauce was a huge hit. Made it with rice tonight, but I'd do mashed potatoes the next time. I think both would be great. Really flavourful and my family was rather surprised at the odd mixture of ingredients. Very easy with great flavour! Definitely going to make this many more times! Nice to have other ideas for pork chops to change it up!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops >