Skillet Cassoulet Recipe
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 pound fully cooked boneless ham, cubed
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) no-salt-added white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add kielbasa, ham, carrots, celery and onion; cook and stir until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Skillet Cassoulet(14)
Sort By :
I really like this. Very flavorful.
Delicious! Easy to prepare; prep took a few minutes. Doubled the ingredients so there would be leftovers!!! We used spicy kielbasa. Thank you, Barbara for submitting this recipe.
This was good. I used chicken sausage and 97% fat-free ham to keep the WW Points low. I think I would make it again as I attempt to find light, tasty, quick dishes.
this wasn't for us.
This was so good! The sausage is what really gives it a good flavor. I love that it's filling but not heavy. We had some biscuits and a salad for a satisfying, but not heavy, meal!