Simple Pork Chop Dinner Recipe
- 6 to 8 medium carrots (1 pound), coarsely chopped
- 3 to 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Place carrots and potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops, onion, soup mix and soup. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Simple Pork Chop Dinner(10)
Sort By :
This was super easy to make and the gravy was fantastic. I will be making this again.
I browned chops first, changed the onion soup mix for leek soup mix,used salt free mushroom soup, and added some sliced fresh mushrooms. I left out the potatoes and used mashed ones for a side with the gravy. It was wonderful. I will be making this again.
Easy! Delicious! Family really like this ... thinking I could omit the chunk potatoes, and use the gravy on mashed potatoes since have to make 2 entrees some nights due to picky eaters :( On the seasoning issue-- I used some No Salt seasoning and Healthy Request Mushroom Soup (due to sodium in onion soup mix). No one complained! Thanks! This recipe is a winner.
Made it today an it was a hit with the family.
I browned the chops in oil before putting in the slow cooker. My family loved this recipe and asked me to make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >