- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Shrimp Tortellini Pasta Toss
Sort By :
"We really enjoyed this. The shrimp make the recipe special!"
"I made this lady night and it was wonderful. So easy to make and very flavorful."
"Not bad. My husband liked it. He suggested using tortellini stuffed with Portobello mushrooms next time."
"Super quick & easy to make. Tastes great!"
"Made this twice so far. First time followed the recipe exactly as written. This has a nice mild flavor. It was also good preheated for lunch at work. The second time I used tricolored tortellini and used corn & peas. These subtle changes didn't really change the flavor"