- 1 package (32 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- French bread baguettes, sliced and toasted
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the cheese, crab, tomatoes and shrimp. Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with baguettes. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Seafood Cheese Dip in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p101
Reviews for Seafood Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review