My family enjoys these baked beans with corn bread, but they also round out any cookout. Canned pork and beans make preparation easy. —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
Featured In: 30 Ways to Cook Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Baked Beans in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p211
Reviews for Saucy Baked Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 6, 2015
"We really liked these. I made a 1/2 recipe and there were plenty for our family of 4."
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2011
"Great recipe for making tasty baked beans quickly."