Salmon with Vegetable Salsa Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and salt; set aside.
- Drizzle salmon with lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper. In a large skillet, cook fillets in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Vegetable Salsa(12)
Sort By :
Made this for a family dinner and was told it was one of the best things I've ever made! Served this with rice pilaf which was a nice complement to the dish. I will definitely make this again.
So refreshing, enjoyed this recipe very much loved the combination of salmon and veggie salsa and will definitely do again! thank you!
This was delicious! I made it almost exactly like it was written, but I broiled the salmon in olive oil instead of butter. The salsa was fabulous, & they tasted really good together! My son & daughter both loved it, & my husband liked it too. This is definitely a keeper.
Is it okay to rate this recipe even though I made some changes?
I made this for my twin 19 year old daughters tonight (hub is out of town on a business trip, and I wasn't hungry). I substituted tilapia for the salmon. Since we are wimps about spicy heat, I left out the jalapeno and cayenne pepper. This is getting embarrassing, but I also left out the cilantro because it tastes like laundry detergent to me. I watch a lot of cooking shows and have come to learn that cilantro is really something you either love or detest.
And yet, despite all that, it was winner and the girls want to have it again. Thank you for the recipe. :-)
According to girls, who inhaled the entire platter,
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >