- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup sherry or unsweetened apple juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour and cornstarch. Dip fillets in flour mixture. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook salmon in oil over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- Add sherry, stirring to loosen browned bits from the pan. Stir in the remaining ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Salmon Supreme with Ginger Soy Sauce
Sort By :
We loved this! This is really delicious and super-easy. A great way to get a healthy fish into your diet.