Worcestershire sauce dresses up these moist and easy hamburger steaks for two. “Creamy mashed potatoes are the perfect side to this savory home-style dish,” suggests Nita Fields from Edgar Springs, Missouri.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown patties on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine gravy mix and water until smooth. Pour over patties. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Salisbury Steaks With Gravy in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p39
Reviews for Salisbury Steaks With Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review