Short and sweet, this recipe will win big with guests no matter how the game winds up. —Loraine Meyer, Bend, Oregon
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips and peanuts. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 slices.
Originally published as Rocky Road Cookie Pizza in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p38
Reviews for Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2012
"Very easy to make as a dish to pass. I used chocolate covered peanuts instead of the chocolate chips and chopped nuts."