Rocky Road Fudge Pops
These sweet frozen treats are simple to prepare and guaranteed to bring out the kid in anyone. The creamy pops feature a special chocolate and peanut topping.—Karen Grant, Tulare, California
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 wooden pop sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; divide among plastic cups. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert wooden pop sticks; freeze.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 140 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Rocky Road Fudge Pops in Quick Cooking March/April 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.