Roasting brings out the best in these veggies. Blended with cream cheese, they make a tasty dip perfect on crackers. —Sarah C. Vasques, Milford, New Hampshire
- 2 large sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Place the red peppers, zucchini and onion in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the olive oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- Place cream cheese and vegetables in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Roasted Vegetable Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2011, p57
Reviews for Roasted Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review