Roasted Pepper Ravioli Bake Recipe
- 2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 4 ounces sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place peppers on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat until skins blister, about 6-8 minutes. With tongs, rotate peppers a quarter turn. Broil and rotate until all sides are blistered and blackened. Immediately place peppers in a bowl; cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Peel off and discard charred skin from peppers. Remove stems and seeds. Finely chop peppers; drain. In a large bowl, combine the peppers, oil, sugar and salt.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with ravioli, pepper mixture and cheese. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Ravioli Bake(7)
Sort By :
Tasty. I also used jar roasted peppers but you have to use a lot. I used ravioli with spinach too. The dish seemed a little dry and will add more sauce next time. I will also cook up some Italian turkey sausage in spaghetti sauce and this should fix the need for extra sauce tonight. This would probably be a nice dish for a crowd.
This was AH-MAZING!!! I don't even really like peppers, but this was fantastic! So much flavor in every bite! The only downside was peeling the peppers, so I only peeled off the charred and very blistered areas to save time, and that seemed to work just fine. Loved this!
Tarsty easy and quick
This was excellent!! I didn't use as many peppers as the recipe called for and just cut them bite-sized. Even my picky eaters went back for more!!
I make this quite often. My husband and I are on Weight Watchers and this recipe works well. I have also used jars roasted peppers and it tastes the same.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >