- 2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 4 ounces sliced Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Place peppers on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat until skins blister, about 6-8 minutes. With tongs, rotate peppers a quarter turn. Broil and rotate until all sides are blistered and blackened. Immediately place peppers in a bowl; cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Peel off and discard charred skin from peppers. Remove stems and seeds. Finely chop peppers; drain. In a large bowl, combine the peppers, oil, sugar and salt.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with ravioli, pepper mixture and cheese. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Ravioli Bake
Sort By :
"We did not like this. Not much flavor. We felt like it wS just bland. I will not make again,"
"Tasty. I also used jar roasted peppers but you have to use a lot. I used ravioli with spinach too. The dish seemed a little dry and will add more sauce next time. I will also cook up some Italian turkey sausage in spaghetti sauce and this should fix the need for extra sauce tonight. This would probably be a nice dish for a crowd."
"This was AH-MAZING!!! I don't even really like peppers, but this was fantastic! So much flavor in every bite! The only downside was peeling the peppers, so I only peeled off the charred and very blistered areas to save time, and that seemed to work just fine. Loved this!"
"Tarsty easy and quick"
"This was excellent!! I didn't use as many peppers as the recipe called for and just cut them bite-sized. Even my picky eaters went back for more!!"