One-Pan Tuscan Ravioli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cubed eggplant (1/2 inch)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Thinly sliced fresh basil
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; saute eggplant until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and zucchini; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, over medium heat until ravioli are tender, 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 376 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 1096mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 8g fiber), 16g protein.
May 27, 2018
My sister made this recipe and shared with me. She used more eggplant than called for in the recipe, used Asiago ravioli and added a clove of garlic. Other than that, she made the recipe exactly as printed. It was a delicious meal that was quick and easy. Five stars for sure ...... I will be making it myself in the near future!
Aug 4, 2017
This is a quick and easy dish, but there's a lot of broth left, so it's almost a soup. The beans didn't seem to blend in with the other tastes/textures. Other than the beans, it had a decent flavor, but I probably won't make it again.
Jul 12, 2017
What a quick and simple dish to fix, but oh, so delicious. As the submitter stated, this is a flexible recipe. Family doesn't like eggplant ( I do) so I just used more zucchini. I also added onion, mushrooms and garlic. Will make this again.