Raspberry Cheese Danish Recipe
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle in half, making eight squares.
- Transfer squares to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture diagonally across each square. Top with 1 tablespoon jam. Bring two opposite corners of dough over filling; pinch together firmly to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Combine milk and remaining confectioners' sugar; drizzle over pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheese Danish(11)
Sort By :
These were great and so easy to make! I made half with raspberry and the other half with strawberry jam. I'd recommend using slightly less cheese and jam filling since most of mine leaked out during baking. Otherwise you can bring up the sides a little so it doesn't leak out. Very good!!!
Can't wait to make these. They sounds so delicious and easy to make too.
My attempt came out looking hoorendous but tasted good. I don't understand how you can cook them pinching two sides instead of four and have them look so nice! My jam melted and ran everywhere!!! I did everything exactly the way it said- twice!!! Help?!
These are SO easy and delicious! My son-in-law is especially fond of of them. I printed the recipe off my daughter and am getting ready to make a double batch for them. This recipe is a real winner!!!
These are simple to make, yet delicious. I opted out on the exta sugar and milk mixture on top.