- 3-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup steel-cut oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Spoon oatmeal into bowls; sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Raisin Nut Oatmeal
Sort By :
"I love these kinds of overnight oatmeal recipes but I always think twice about the food safety of using milk in a crock pot. Can anyone set my mind to rest?"
"I can't stop thinking about this oatmeal! It is so yummy!"
"my family loves this oatmeal. i make ahead and pop in microwave in the morning."
"We made this for a large family breakfast and doubled the recipe. It was a hit! We substituted dried cranberries for the raisins and thought it was great. Will definitely make this again."