Rainbow Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Rainbow Pasta Salad
Sort By :
I've lost count of how many times I've made this salad! It's a family favorite and it's so easy to make. The only thing I do differently is eliminate the can of corn and add more marinated artichoke hearts~Try this! You won't be disappointed!
This was a pretty salad! Maybe I just like a lot of dressing, but next time I think I will used a whole 16 oz bottle of Italian salad dressing.
I get nothing but great reviews when I bring this as a dish to pass and very easy to make!
This is my "go to" dish for Potlucks. It's easy, it's pretty and it's very tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Pasta >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >