This refreshing, colorful salad is my mother's recipe. It features an uncommon but tempting mixture of vegetables. Mother always cooks with wonderful flair, and everything she makes is delicious as well as lovely on the table. -Barbara Carlucci, Orange Park, Florida
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Rainbow Pasta Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1999 , p33
Reviews for Rainbow Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 27, 2010
"I get nothing but great reviews when I bring this as a dish to pass and very easy to make!"
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2009
"This is my "go to" dish for Potlucks. It's easy, it's pretty and it's very tasty!"