Ranch Broccoli Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 envelope reduced-fat ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, salad dressing mix and salt. Add to pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 215 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
May 24, 2013
My family loved this salad!!!! It was very easy and super delicious. We also had to add some extra dressing, not much, and I also threw in some blue cheese that I had to use up and it was very, very good!!! We will definitely be making this again!
Jun 30, 2012
I used less broccoli and had to add some regular ranch salad dressing as it was otherwise too dry. Next time I'll double the sauce. Good flavor.
Jul 20, 2010
this recipe is really yummy and so easy! i cooked turkey bacon and the broccoli in the microwave, and threw the salad together so quickly. very tasty!
Jan 26, 2010
I made this for a family dinner. There didn't seem to be enough dressing....if I make it again I would double the dressing.