Quick Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Beef Vegetable Soup
Sort By :
"Really good! I changed up a bit. Didn't use molasses , used brown sugar and tablespoon of ketchup"
"adding a little barley -- great flavor"
"I love a thick, chunky soup, and this fits the bill! Add a salad, warm rolls, and laugh at the cold outside!"
"Easy and delicious. I've stopped using soy sauce and instead use 1 tsp. of Worcestershire Sauce in this recipe. Also, I use two 14 oz. cans of beef broth and have cut back on the frozen vegetables. In addition, I salt and pepper the meat when browning and add a handful of uncooked macaroni to the soup and cook until ingredients are tender. It's the molasses that make this soup so outstanding. Thanks for sharing."
"Delicious! I added a little extra hot water rinsed in the tomato sauce can to make it soupier. I also added a bit of brown sugaras I had no molasses. And, I had some leftover vegetables from a beef stew in the fridge. You guessed it--they stretched this soup so we'll have more tomorrow."