Your busy schedule doesn't always allow you to have chili simmer all day long on the stove. But you don't have to wait until the weekend to make some. This chili can be made in a flash and is easily doubled or tripled to satisfy any famished family.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the next six ingredients; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pronto Chili in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p3
Reviews for Quick and Easy Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review