I modified a nachos recipe I found, and my family loves it! It is now a regular at our dinner table.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 enevelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (13 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 jar (15-1/2 ounces) salsa con queso dip
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- In an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer a third of each of the following: tortilla chips, beans, meat mixture and queso dip. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomatoes, sour cream and, if desired, chives. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Queso Baked Nachos in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Queso Baked Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review