Here's a creamy comforting potato casserole to make when you need a side dish sure to please a large group. It's so simple to assemble, and everyone likes the flavor. -Merrill Powers Spearville, Kansas
- 5 cans (12 ounces each) evaporated milk
- 7-1/2 cups milk
- 5 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 5 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 pound butter, melted
- 1 package (12 ounces) cornflakes, crushed
- 3 medium onions, finely chopped
- 10 packages (2 pounds each) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- In several large bowls, combine all ingredients. Transfer to 10 greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 10 casseroles (about 10 servings each).
Originally published as Potatoes for a Crowd in Taste of Home October/November 2004, p40
Reviews for Potatoes for a Crowd
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review