Scalloped Potatoes for One
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 small potato, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, combine potato slices, milk, garlic, salt if desired and pepper; bring to boil. Pour into a buttered 10-oz. custard cup. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 179 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 meat, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
Jan 4, 2017
This is a great recipe. Hubby doesn't like scalloped potatoes so now I can enjoy them with little fuss.
Jan 28, 2015
Easy, and Very Good. Recipe is a keeper!
Apr 17, 2010
Please more recipes for one. This is such a help for singles. It is very hard to try to scale down every recipe so this is great!