Scalloped Potatoes for One
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 small potato, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, combine potato slices, milk, garlic, salt if desired and pepper; bring to boil. Pour into a buttered 10-oz. custard cup. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 179 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 meat, 1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
Jan 4, 2017
This is a great recipe. Hubby doesn't like scalloped potatoes so now I can enjoy them with little fuss.
Jan 28, 2015
Easy, and Very Good. Recipe is a keeper!
Apr 17, 2010
Please more recipes for one. This is such a help for singles. It is very hard to try to scale down every recipe so this is great!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.