Scalloped Shrimp and Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix packet, water and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Stir in cheese until melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 362 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 925mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Aug 26, 2011
Quick and delicious. Tastes kinda of like a baked potato soup with shrimp and spinach. Or like a soupy spinach fondue with shrimp:)
Apr 16, 2011
I thought all these ingredients would go together good. I was disappointed. It was just okay. I thought the shrimp got lost in the sauce. I don't think I will make this again.
Jan 26, 2011
I liked the sounds of this recipe, but made some changes/additions...added 1 tsp. seafood seasoning, 3/4 tsp. dillweed, and used old cheddar because that's what I had instead. Then I baked it in the oven @350F for 20 minutes. Yum!
Dec 22, 2010
Very yummy and super easy!!! The only thing I would do...is TRY to find a boxed potato that isn't as salty as the one I used!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.