Scalloped Shrimp and Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix packet, water and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Stir in cheese until melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 362 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 925mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 26, 2011
Quick and delicious. Tastes kinda of like a baked potato soup with shrimp and spinach. Or like a soupy spinach fondue with shrimp:)
Apr 16, 2011
I thought all these ingredients would go together good. I was disappointed. It was just okay. I thought the shrimp got lost in the sauce. I don't think I will make this again.
Jan 26, 2011
I liked the sounds of this recipe, but made some changes/additions...added 1 tsp. seafood seasoning, 3/4 tsp. dillweed, and used old cheddar because that's what I had instead. Then I baked it in the oven @350F for 20 minutes. Yum!
Dec 22, 2010
Very yummy and super easy!!! The only thing I would do...is TRY to find a boxed potato that isn't as salty as the one I used!