Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1-1/2 cups prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- Minced chives
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl; mash (do not add milk, butter or seasoning). Stir in salad dressing. Add the cheese, salt, pepper and half of the bacon.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with chives and remaining bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 547 calories, 37g fat (11g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 729mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Apr 7, 2016
Tasty...my kids especially liked it!
Mar 26, 2013
my family love it.
Feb 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2010
A big hit!!!
Nov 12, 2010
My family LOVED these potatoes. I made according to the directions, no additions or ingredient changes. I marked as a favorite and will make them again for sure. A definite keeper! Thanks for sharing this!
Sep 3, 2010
I catered a wedding rehersal dinner and wanted something special to serve other than plain potatoes. There were about 50 people at the dinner and I made two huge pans of these potatoes. I didn't come back with any! They were great and I had many, many compliments!
Aug 1, 2010
Well another hit out of the park! My family of pickey eaters loved this one too. Though I didn't add the cheese, I told you they were pickey. :)