Pork Medallions with Garlic-Strawberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- Flatten pork to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip pork in the flour, eggs, then bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in 1/4 cup butter for 2-4 minutes on each side or until tender; remove and keep warm. Meanwhile, place strawberries in a food processor. Cover and process until pureed; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute garlic in remaining butter for 1 minute. Add the pureed strawberries, water and bouillon; heat through. Serve pork with sauce. Garnish with sliced strawberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pork Medallions with Garlic-Strawberry Sauce(13)
Sort By :
My husband and I just finished eating this and we were speechless! We never would have thought that these flavors would taste so good together.
This are moist and juicy inside and crispy, crunch on the outside. I didn't have enough strawberries so I made up the shortage with peaches. Wow!
Great combination of flavors.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Sauces & Toppings Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >