From Chula Vista, California, Rita Kodet explains, “Looking for something different to prepare with Polish sausage, I created this entree one afternoon. My family liked it so well that I’ve made it time and again since.”
- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 pound smoked Polish sausage or smoked kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the potatoes, sausage, onion, peppers and Cajun seasoning in oil and butter for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Polish Sausage and Veggies in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p23
Reviews for Polish Sausage and Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review