Polish Sausage and Veggies Recipe
- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 pound smoked Polish sausage or Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the potatoes, sausage, onion, peppers and Cajun seasoning in oil and butter for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Polish Sausage and Veggies(8)
Sort By :
Good taste and easy to make.
Imade this recipe for dinner tonight,My family loved it.,but the next time im going to add a sliced onion+half a container of sliced mushrooms to it.It just wasn't enough for 4 adult people.Delious
I have a suggestion re the potatoes. Give them about 2 minutes in the microwave before you dice them and put them into the pan with the rest of the ingredients. Gives a nice head start on the cooking process. Doesn't change the taste at all. I make something very similar to this on a much smaller scale. One potato, 1/4 lb. of the meat, etc. Works great and is so quick and easy!