- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Stand pineapple upright and vertically cut a third from one side, leaving the leaves attached; set cut piece aside.
- Using a paring or grapefruit knife, remove pineapple from large section in strips, leaving a 1/2-in. shell; discard core. Cut strips into bite-size chunks. Set aside 2 tablespoons juice from pineapple; invert shell onto paper towel to drain. Remove fruit from the small pineapple piece and cut into chunks; discard peel. Place shell in a large serving bowl or on a serving platter.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple chunks, strawberries, orange and banana. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and reserved pineapple juice; spoon over fruit and stir gently. Spoon into pineapple boat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Fruit Boat in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p28
Reviews for Pineapple Fruit Boat
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >