This dessert has been a life saver for more then 20 years of entertaining and potlucks. With only four ingredients, it's a snap to make and pop in the fridge.—Jane Rhodes, Silverdale, Washington
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix until thickened; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Fluff Pie in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p17
Reviews for Pineapple Fluff Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review