- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix until thickened; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Fluff Pie
Sort By :
This makes a great, fluffy after dinner treat! Made a few times-- once I did not have a crust on hand so simply put into a bowl. The filling is so light and tasty that it was just as great on its own.
Nothing this easy should taste this good. :)
I substituted sugar free banana cream pudding instead of the lemon pudding. It was delicious!
went to a potluck, didn't know what to take, saw this recipe had the ingredients and it was the hit of the potluck and the only complaint was it was gone in minutes and I should have taken two.
More Recipe Collections
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >