- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, sugar, juice and extracts until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Pina Colada Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"Too much liquid for the amount of ingredients. Second time I made it, I eliminated the pina colada mix and orange juice. I did add an apple, banana, cantaloupe and sprinkled lime juice over the salad with a sprinkle of kosher salt. It worked for us. Next day the juices from the fruit came out and was just as good. The lime juice helped the apples and bananas from turning brown. I guess it's a completely different recipe."
"I thought this was a bit too sweet and the Pina Colada tasted fake. Since it was so sweet already I didn't add the extra sugar. My guests enjoyed it though. Maybe it is better when it sets as I see someone said in their review."
"Great idea using the pina colada mix! Going to try this this weekend!!"
"I found that there was enough syrup to allow me to double the fruit. Also, blueberries weren't in season so I substituted blackberries that were this weeks grocery special. Would be great with either fruit."
"Even better the second day"