Pepperoni Pizza Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 muffins.
Reviews for Pepperoni Pizza Muffins(2)
Sort By :
These make the perfect early morning, on the go breakfast! My teenagers must leave the house so early that they need something quick, yet filling. As written this is a nice recipe. However, we adapted to our family's love of strong flavors. Replaced tomato soup with a zesty, chunky jarred pasta sauce. We doubled the pepperoni. YUMMY! The teenagers love it, 20 seconds in the microwave and the house smells like homemade pizza!!
The absolute bomb!!!! I make a double batch and freeze for a quickie lunch with salad. We dip them in pizza sauce!