- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Silk Pie
Sort By :
"This was really good and so easy to make. Everyone loved it. I made my own whipped cream instead of cool whip and used a full cup of pb. I also used a chocolate crust and topped with PB cups. I did have to add a little milk to the PB mixture to smooth it out more. I'm making it again to day but I think I'm going to try freezing it for more of an ice cream texture. Great dessert for PB lovers"
"Very quick and easy to make and tasted excellent!"
"This was a very easy recipe. I changed it by adding 1 cup of peanut butter and 8 oz cream cheese. Kept the amount of sugar and whipped topping the same. Used a larger crust. My picky husband likes it. He was afraid it would be to sweet for him. I think if I had made it exactly like recipe it would have been to sweet for him."
"This was a very easy, fast recipe that tastes delicious. I didn't have peanuts for the topping and used small milk chocolate chips instead."
"Just made this recipe for tonight's dinner. It is absolutely fantastic. I used 1 cup peanut butter and instead of salted peanuts, I used milk chocolate chips and cut up Reese Peanut Butter Cups to decorate the tops of the pie. Will definately make this pie again!!!!"