- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Silk Pie
"GREAT Pie! I doubled ingredients and used a 12-inch pie crust. Serve slices small as it is quite rich! So enjoyed the flavors! Wonderful recipe!"
"This recipe is in fact simple and delicious! It's smooth and creamy texture was luxurious and decadent. I added a drizzle of hot fudge topping to the top of the pie and I also sprinkled some mini chocolate chips on the top as well as stirred some in. It was an instant hint for dessert tonight and one of my favorite recipes from Simple and Delicious!"
"Made it for small family gathering and it was a hit! I always make my pie crusts from scratch so it took just a bit more time. Perfect cooling desert for the summer. Thank you!"
"This is the pie I make when we don't want left-overs! Perfect recipe for making a single pie. Easily can be customized to tastes with addition of any chopped chocolate, candy or nuts. Often I only stir in half the whipped topping, reserving the rest to spread on the top of the pie. As a Taste of Home volunteer food editor I found this simple classic pie delightful!"
"I made this pie today and shared it with two of my very good friends. They just raved about it. They could not believe it when I told them how easy it was to make. They each wanted the recipe so they can make it for their family"s."