Peachy Keen Daiquiris Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup rum, optional
- Grenadine syrup, optional
- In a blender, combine the ice, peaches, limeade concentrate, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and rum if desired; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; add grenadine, if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Peachy Keen Daiquiris(6)
Sort By :
I thought these were just perfect! I used just 1/4 cup rum since I don't like a lot of alcohol.
I really liked these. The taste of alcohol was just right - not too strong. The lime was a tad strong at some points, but I didn't mind it. My husband, the real peach lover in the family, didn't like them quite as much as me.
Definitely designed for alcohol - maybe without limeade concentrate
A little strong on the limeade. I used splenda in place of the icing sugar.
I wasn't crazy about this. It was ok, but not amazing. The flavor was nice, maybe with more rum and less limeade, it might have wowed.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >