- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, soup mix and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- With wet hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and remaining Worcestershire sauce in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until thickened. Reduce heat; add meatballs. Simmer until heated through, about 15 minutes. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Party Meatballs
Sort By :
This meatball recipe is awesome! So delicious! This is one that I will make again and again! I took it to a party and it was a hit.
Holy deliciousness. And super easy. Not the typical freezer meatball, with odd meats. Thank heavens for this fantastic appetizer!
I will be making these again on Superbowl Sunday for sure!!!
My family loves these and they've become a staple on the buffet line-up for parties! Easy to make the day before and reheat in the sauce the day of the party. Love 'em!
Oh they are so good! I made these for a family in need recently and they came by to say it was the best meal they had ever eaten. It can be easily doubled and I actually made the sauce in my slow cooker, added the meatballs and set it on low for a couple of hours. It is lovely for company this way as it doesn't tie up the oven.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meatball Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >